Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm getting antsy

I am 32 weeks pregnant this week. So I've hit my 8 month mark. Idk where this 9 months business came from but knowing it's 10 months long makes 8 months not quite as exciting lol.

I can't wait to meet our baby girl. Every time I see someone with their baby I get really anxious. I wonder who she will look more like, me or Mr. Sykes. Personally, I hope she has a lot of his features. I would love to wake up every day while he is gone to a baby who looks just like him. I know that will make things a lot easier on me. I obviously don't want her to look like a man though lol. I look just like my dad so I'm hoping we follow that trend.

I don't know what else to do to make the time go by faster. I want her to be in there as long as possible so she can be as healthy as possible. I just wish time would go by a little faster!!

Oh and did I mention, D Day got pushed back to mid March now? Let's pretend it'll stay that way for a second so I can say this...JON WILL BE HERE FOR HER BIRTH!!!!

Ok, back to reality.

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Abigail Yvonne<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)