Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Update

I had my weekly appointment this afternoon.

Abigail is growing right on schedule. My doctor said that we will be scheduling my c section at my appointment next week! She wants to schedule it for my 39th week but I am going to try and push for my 38th week at most. I don't have a good feeling about Abigail being in there for too much longer.

I'm uncomfortable and in pain all the time and it worries me that the longer she stays in the same position all squished up that she is going to have something wrong with her.

If we are going to schedule a c section I would much rather it be scheduled at 38 weeks. Plus that would give Mr. Sykes just about 2 weeks with her. I would rather have her all ready to move home when he leaves then have her the week before he goes and still have to stay here longer.

Ugh. Even when her birth is planned it's stressful! Give me a break already!

Here is my 34 week photo for you guys. I decided not to wait until week 35 since there is still a chance of preterm labor and that means I could miss my opportunity to take one next week.

1 comment:

  1. Aw hun, sorry you are in such pain. I hope the little one comes soon! Wishing you all the best!

    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)