Thursday, January 20, 2011

I want one!!

I want a pregnancy massage soooooo badly! I think I might ask my doctor if it's ok at my appointment in the morning.

I would be in heaven is this discomfort could go away even for 60 minutes or so.

Then again, I don't want to get addicted to them. They are pretty pricey. Maybe I'll just bat my eye lashes at the hubby and see what that gets me.


P.S. Still working on the make over. If anyone knows how to make super pretty headers and would like to help me out I would greatly appreciate it :-)

2 comments:

  1. I can do pretty simple ones, like the one on my blog. let me know if you want me to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as it is a prenatal massage, they should definitely say yes. I'm uncomfortable already, but trying to hold off on getting one until I'm further along. Definitely indulge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)