Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My puppers

I don't know if I have ever introduced you to my puppy. He's our first child really. He's just adopted. Which doesn't make him any less loved! haha.

When I think about how much I love my dog I get really excited to meet our daughter. I know that if I have this much love for our dog then I can't even begin to imagine how she will make me feel. I'm a littler nervous though. I'm clearly the push over out of Mr. Sykes and I. I'm really hoping I can toughen up so she doesn't get on the couch when she isn't supposed to or speaks when she isn't supposed to. JUST KIDDING!!! haha.

But seriously, here is our little man. I Love You Bo<3

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Abigail Yvonne<3

Semper Fi<3

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!!! My parents have a golden retriever, they are such wonderful dogs.


    ...If that is a golden retriever. If not I am just being random then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes he is a golden. He just hasn't gotten his adult features yet :-(

    But they are for sure the most wonderful dogs! He's just like part of the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)