Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ok, jokes over.

Seriously, pregnancy takes for everrrrrrr.

I don't think I normally have a patience problem but at this point I'm just done with being pregnant.

I have all my preparations done which is one less thing to keep me occupied. I seriously don't know what to do with myself. I've been reading to stay busy but I can't finish a book and start a new one in the same day. I need at least a day to rest my eye balls.

Yea, there is always television but I feel pathetic when I sit around watching tv all day. PLUS, there is hardly EVER anything on during the day worth watching.

I keep telling myself that she's worth the wait and everything you want is worth waiting for.

I Love You Abigail! I'm sooo anxious to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. The more you use this time to relax, the more laid back Abigail will be which is always a good thing for you mama : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since all i do is lay down or sit down I'm pretty much relaxing all the time. I"m a relaxing pro lol. Good to know it will have some good outcomes :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)