Monday, January 31, 2011

Patience...

I have PLENTY of patience. Granted, I use most of it on my husband so that we don't argue as much. Not that we argue a lot but the pregnancy hormones make me crazy and I have to take a breather and think about how I'm feeling and what I want to say before I say it just incase it's my hormones talking and not actually me. Bless his heart for not moving into the shed in the back yard just to get away from me.

Anyways, my whole point about this is people telling me that I need to be patient while waiting for Abigail and that she will come when she is ready. Umm, DURR??!?!?!? I know that. I'm just extremely excited to meet our little girl and I don't know what to do with myself so the time passes by. I don't want her to come earlier than when she's ready, I'm not stupid.

So annoyed. Please don't tell me I need to be patient. I'm fully aware that she will come when she is ready. I just can't control my excitement while waiting.

2 comments:

  1. In response to moving your car within states... it's really up to your bank. I'd call and talk to them about it. For some reason ours is stuck on the fact that we bought it in this state, it is registered in this state, and the loan "should" be paid off here. SO STUPID. Never again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be the best comment ever haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)